Thursday, June 9, 2011

Pregnancy!

I dont have a lot of pictures of myself, but I do have a few of me through out this pregnancy! I like to see how much I've changed each month and make Jared take at least one or two pictures of me each month (I'm in charge of taking pictures in our family so there are very few of me in our albums).

Here are a few!

This is when I was 4 months pregnant!

This is when we went to see Thomas the Train at the beginning of April. I was about 5 months pregnant! All I have to show for it is that little belly in the above picture the one below is just cute!
Here I am at the end of April, Easter weekend in Oklahoma (6 months along). One month made a big difference! I look bigger in this picture than I was because I haven't really grown that much since this was taken almost 2 months ago.
I dont have any more recent pictures yet. I know we took pictures this last month, I just dont remember who took them. I have about 6 weeks till my due date! Then maybe, if he comes "on time", it wont be pregnancy pictures but ones of our new little baby and Jace together! Those pictures will be more exciting and cute!

2 comments:

The Hubs said...

Hey we miss hanging out with you guys too. I'm glad everything is going well. You make a cute prego! I wish axel and Jace could play together again, they would have a ball just like old times!!

alyssa said...

awww you look so cute. brett and i can't believe you have 6 weeks left!! we seriously miss you guys as well. i miss sweet jace!